Sunday, January 29, 2017

Would North Korea Nuke Los Angeles ?


These below are the last two messages/ articles I posted before my website Rebel Planet Dispatch was disappeared.

The BBC article focuses on Kim Jung-un being overthrown by the people, a dreamy and I might add false assumption.

As a watcher of news my guess is that he will use his nukes before he is overthrown.


In the original RPD message I mentioned that because of President Clinton, President Bush, and resident Obama's lack of decisive action that it is now


Too late to stop North Korea

I think maybe the mainstream propaganda media do not want the America people to realize this ?

( I ruffled many feathers and can not be sure if the North Korea nuke threat to Los Angeles/America is why I was taken down or for the 1,000 other reasons ?)




The high-ranking defector said that once there was an effective nuclear arsenal, the leader would be prepared to use it.


But he is ruthless, according to the defector, and his ability to wreak harm should not be underestimated.

The high-ranking defector said that once there was an effective nuclear arsenal, the leader would be prepared to use it.

Would he even destroy a city like Los Angeles, though the retaliation would surely kill him?
"Yes, because he knows that if he loses the power then it is his last day so he may do anything, even to attack Los Angeles, because once people know that in any way you will be killed, then you will do anything. That is the human being's normal reaction"

This was the last message posted before RPD was shut down.

The 1,400 Year War





As I've written many times; 

The West Has Become Too Stupid to Survive.

 Just listen to all the godless leftist American fools and perverts crying out about the poor Muslims now being watched more closely and or stopped from entering the US.

Psalms 9:17 is in play and the wicked are in self destruct suicide mode.

I don't see Prez Trump making America great again or slowing down God's judgment of America Babylon, in fact I see him speeding it up with his firm stand against the flood of stupidity and national self destruction.
It's only bringing civil war and more destruction because it's too late to save America. 
Maybe we had a chance 40 tears ago, but the end of America was inscribed in stone when they removed God from our schools.

Look at the brainwashed and stupid generations since then whom countless idiot parents (even Christian parents who wonder why their offspring are now so perverted) have wasted vast sums of money to  send them to Satan's indoctrination Universities to learn how to become better devils and wicked rebels against God.

...........Maybe this picture helped to disappear Rebel Planet Dispatch dot Com ?


BACK SIDE -BEST SIDE



4 comments:

Noodles said...

Wow Marcel, you're a hard guy to find nowadays...hopefully you'll be able to stay at this address...I miss you over at the other spot...

I don't want to lose you again....

Blessings bro

Marcel Cousineau said...

Noodles, anyone ever tell you you're a funny guy ?
I miss me too over there.
I did say a prayer today, specifically if you were meant to find me that you would.
That was a quick answer back.

Any chance you can get your cyber pals over there in Israel to find out WHO (and why) in the world would want to silence me ? lol
I'll be here until google runs me off.
Good to hear from you again, advertise this blog over there in Israel for me if you can. Shiloh Muse is no longer doing so.

Although it was tempting to stop, I just can't quit!

At least with this blog I've got httpS automatically, free.

Noodles said...

No Marcel, don't quit, I for one would be lost without it.
Was thinking about giving you my e-mail address for a worst case scenario, where could let me know where are, in case things go down again...

Marcel Cousineau said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement Noodles.
You don't seem like someone who gets lost so easily.
More like someone who spends 8 hours a day surfing the WWW. :)
So can your friends at Cyber Central IDF help ?

You can leave your email and I'll copy it and delete it here on comments.