Friday, August 18, 2017

Days of Wine and Roses Turned to Days of Short Life, Fast Exit's


Earnestly remember your Creator before the silver cord [of life] is broken, or the golden bowl is crushed, or the pitcher at the fountain is shattered and the wheel at the cistern is crushed; then the dust [out of which God made man’s body] will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it.

 “Vanity of vanities,” says the Preacher.

“All [that is done without God’s guidance] is vanity (futility).” 


ECCLESIASTES 12:6

Jared Tucker, 42, murdered by religion of hate, Islam

California man killed in Barcelona attack


Heidi Nunes-Tucker was buying souvenirs from a kiosk while Tucker headed to the restroom just before the terrorist attack, their family told news outlets.


Jared Tucker, 42, was vacationing in the city with his wife, Heidi Nunes-Tucker, for their one-year wedding anniversary when the van-ramming terrorist attack happened in the Las Ramblas shopping district. Nunes-Tucker identified her husband’s body Friday.


I doubt that Jared ever thought for a second that he would be killed on their wedding anniversary vacation to Barcelona, and that it would be at the hand of a young hate filled Muslim who wanted him dead for his false god, allah.
The choice of Barcelona, the timing, the trip to the bathroom, everything is in our power to decide, but we need to invite God into our decision making like never before, especially these perilous days.

I was in Barcelona exactly 40 years ago when I backpacked across Europe and Israel. I didn't stay there long, burned out with all the large, bustling, busy, crowded, touristy European cities.
The ferry to Ibiza was an indirect catalyst for me to head to Israel from Munich where I was living with a Christian missionary group from Eureka, California, going to school to learn German some months later.
Long story, but thank God for His Israel centered Bible, everlasting love, and a solid Israel foundation He planted in me there. Unlike so many Christians I am 110% with Israel with no chance of being deceived by Satan and his anti-Israel disciples who have infested the church today.

To this day I do not like wretched, stress filled cities, especially big cities.

Abraham was wise to stay out of cities unlike his cousin Lot who made it out by the skin of  his teeth, his "city" wife not being so fortunate.
I do believe when the stuff hits the fan, big military targets near me like Tampa and Jacksonville will be hit with nuclear missiles, another good reason for those who see the handwriting on the wall to leave while they can.
I've been praying about leaving this doomed land for a while. No answer yet so I'm still waiting and praying for a door to open.
If not, Praise God, He's blessed and kept me through many dangers, toils and snares and I shall keep on praising and serving God by, and with His strength, (remembering the prayer of Habakkuk) until He brings me home.



Habakkuk 3Amplified Bible (AMP)

God’s Salvation of His People


I heard and my whole inner self trembled;
My lips quivered at the sound.
Decay and rottenness enter my bones,
And I tremble in my place.
Because I must wait quietly for the day of distress,
For the people to arise who will invade and attack us.

Though the fig tree does not blossom
And there is no fruit on the vines,
Though the yield of the olive fails
And the fields produce no food,
Though the flock is cut off from the fold
And there are no cattle in the stalls,
Yet I will [choose to] rejoice in the Lord;
I will [choose to] shout in exultation in the [victorious] God of my salvation!

The Lord God is my strength [my source of courage, my invincible army];
He has made my feet [steady and sure] like hinds’ feet
And makes me walk [forward with spiritual confidence] on my high places [of challenge and responsibility].


~~~
        

as it was in the days of Noah

Deadly South Asia floods affect 16 million people


The floods in Nepal, Bangladesh and India are thought to have killed about 500 people and are expected to worsen.


~~~

Turkey's Radical Islamic Dictator Erdogan



Extremist Muslim Turkish Caliphate Dictator Erdogan says German leaders are enemies



Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has called Germany's ruling politicians "enemies of Turkey" who deserve to be rejected by German-Turkish voters.



2 comments:

doublenickel said...

Marcel, I appreciated your comments, especially re Israel and big cities. We're about 35 miles from a large west coast city and I wish it were 350. I've been praying that the Lord would relocate us before the inevitable calamity strikes. Perhaps overseas would be even better, but I don't want to go anywhere outside His will. Watching and praying here as well. Blessings upon you, and peace upon Jerusalem.

Marcel Cousineau said...

Thank you doublenickel,

That is so important to be in His will and wait.
Before I ended up here I made my own plans to move out to Walla Walla, Wa. and "forgot" to pray or even ask the Lord about it.

When I finally got around to praying seriously about it, (I was walking down Jaffa St. in Jerusalem heading to the old city at the time) He threw a big monkey wrench into everything.

His plan was for me to look after my mom which I did for 8 ears and it was a total, major blessing.

Praise God, He always hears sincere prayers, so we shall wait patiently without anxiety upon the Lord who is always faithful.