Wednesday, January 10, 2018

First the Fires, Then the Rain, and Next the Shaking !


“Why do you call Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not practice what I tell you?
Everyone who comes to Me and listens to My words and obeys them, I will show you whom he is like:
he is like a [far-sighted, practical, and sensible] man building a house, who dug deep and laid a foundation on the rock; and when a flood occurred, the torrent burst against that house and yet could not shake it, because it had been securely built and founded on the rock.

But the one who has [merely] heard and has not practiced [what I say], is like a [foolish] man who built a house on the ground without any foundation, and the torrent burst against it; and it immediately collapsed, and the ruin of that house was great.”

Luke 6:46-49



California - Paradise Lost

The old saying;

 'As California goes, so goes the rest of the country' works here. 

The road to Sodom and Gomorrah is one America should have never taken, we're finished ! 


First the fires, then the rain, and next the shaking !





~~~




More than 30 miles (48km) of the main coastal road have been closed and police said the scene "looked like a World War One battlefield".




~~~

A 7.6 in an unusual location


~~~


For physical training is of some value, but godliness (spiritual training) is of value in everything and in every way, since it holds promise for the present life and for the life to come.
1 Timothy 4:8



"He was into physical fitness,"


~~~




Flu season has turned out to be a bad one and it came early, bringing patients in need of fluids into hospitals already running low.

~~~

I'm just getting over this terrible flu, and not in as good physical condition as young Kyler was.
The aches and fever didn't last long but the congestion is not leaving soon enough.

I thank Jesus for ALWAYS being there when I call upon Him in time of need.
He took away the worst part of it on the first day!
The error most people make is they never call on Jesus and the hospitals are full of contagious sick people who make many others sick.    

Here is another testimony I shared with 1 person already. I see the need to share it with more than one person. 

I got stuck going into town to pick up the radiator and belt for my truck on Monday and as i tried to fix the problem, the cars whizzed busily by,  people don't stop much anymore.

While stuck there  *I was wondering if it was time to look for another car as this 94' truck was sounding and looking terminal?

I don't remember the last time I got stranded on the side of the highway and it's not something I look forward to ever.

Instead of getting upset or going into panic (which I could have easily done) I prayed a simple request;
'JESUS HELP ME ! '

I need to get this done without a tow truck or a mechanic I can't afford.

He came through. Not long after young fellow named Justin  (pray for him) stopped by and gave me a ride to the auto parts store.
He drove me back to my truck, where I put the alternator belt back on a drove home to replace the radiator.
THANK JESUS, we can TRUST in and count on Him.  

*The truck starts up and purrs like a kitten and is running tip top. 

Praise God, There is no way I want to go in debt and make payments for some over priced set of wheels. I could not do what I am doing now if I had to do that.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Marcel.
Thank The LORD+ JESUS for your healing. May the congestion leave also, in HIS+ Name.

Hot lemon and honey, either lemonade form or herb tea form cuts through congestion.

Very thankful for your truck running so well!

Good Scriptures Marcel! "Be DOERS of The WORD and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves". James 1:22
Samson7able <(((><

doublenickel said...

Bless you, Marcel, for your daily dose of encouragement to keep on following the LORD and trusting Him--for everything. Ha! We've trusted Him with our lives and eternities--all the rest is small stuff! :-) BTW--Boy was Kyler ever in good shape. Just goes to show that when He decides our time is up, it's up. May his grieving family be comforted but also take all this to heart. Blessings to you, Marcel, and to them.

Marcel Cousineau said...

The SEVERE congestion has gone away and am almost back to normal.
I noticed around here they were spraying the skies heavily non stop during the holidays and they are still cris X crossing the skies with their chemtrails.
I find it interesting that this is never reported on only lies and cover up, so that tells me something evil is afoot and it is easy for them to advance the "sickening' of America to weaken them for biological diseases and plagues.

This is just down the road from me and i had to hear about it from across the Atlantic, (Radio news dead silent)

Florida monkeys excreting rare disease that can kill humans, scientists warn

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/10/florida-monkeys-excreting-rare-disease-that-can-kill-humans-scientists-warn


The US GOVT Media are experts at covering up news and lying to us.

Thanks for the lemon and honey.
I froze the juice from my lemon tree this year and throw in a few cubes.
Both trees took a hard hit from the freeze, I HOPE they make it back ????

Marcel Cousineau said...

THANK YOU brother !
Kylers excellent health and youth is what shocked me as I've been dumping out massive amounts of fluids from my lungs and keeping Kleenx in the black.

How short life is !

We're all on the edge of River Styx and only by God's goodness and mercy that we live to see another day.
I can't count how many times Jesus has rescued me from my own stupid choices and nesar disasters. SO many that I know whose hand is keeping me without any doubt.

It's the small stuff that most never trust Him with, so how will they have faith for the big things if they cant' trust Him with small ?
The Lord bless and keep you safe in this sick, insane world where the rebels continue to lose it.

Doyle Given said...

They do spray us continually. And many respiratory problems for many, and the need to take out these toxins are necessary. Diatomaceous earth, and also boron. Very inexpensive, pennies, and anyone can afford to do this. Check out both. Also during the eclipse, they released the balloons and said that they wanted to test some organisms to see how they mutated.. And now we have a very deadly flu season. Very suspicious. Thank you for this website, and exposing the antisemitism, and the sins of our nation. And yet we are called to be blameless in a crooked and perverse generation, and this we will do, by the grace of God.

Marcel Cousineau said...

SEE SUNDAY, Jan 21 MESSAGE.
Nations which turn away from God always become suicidal and stupid unto death. See Job 12

Our hedge of protection, the blessings have been removed and now the many curses flood into the queer land that turned it's back on God.

Deuteronomy 28 - blessings and curses